fredag 1 april 2011

Unnecessary Force

Sometimes YOU need to use


Unnecessary Force

But anyway....
Been busy today beeing angry....
And no one... NOT a SINGEL ONE ... made an aprils fool outta me. Thats ashame..I love it!

And Tobias... why the hell did YOU Do that Tatt in the front...
I mean..Its awsome and all that...
But YOU gonna wake up the rest of your Life looking in that mirror, seeing..NOT you,
Not your gorgeous Eyes, not your fuzzy hair...
But a Tatt..saying freedom (Libertas) (very good one I must admit )
BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY .....
There is soooo much space on your body...why choooooose the front :)  ( I know your answer ........ Because YOU where allowed)
Hope ya gonna think that in 30 years or so too ;)~
And BtW..Happy Birthday...AGAIN...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar