måndag 4 april 2011

Driving me Insane

Driving me Insane

THIS is Literally driving me Insane...
GREYHOUND BUS- VS- GRÅHUNDBUS

Well .......... if you cannot find the answer in the Pictures I tell YOU.
We all know about the Greyhoundbusses in the US, yeahh??!!!

And yeahh Someone came up and thought OMG thats a Good Idea, lets copy the
Concept.. If it works for them It might work for us...YAY.
But WTF
YOU DONT COPY THE NAME.... its a RULE...
And YOU DO NOT translate it into your own langugage..
It sounds stupid and corny.
I Do think generally that People are Stupid
and this shit has been bugging me for years ....

To be in a better Mode I lissen to this:
Its an Awsome Swedish Guy, making Great music
ALI:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKDfN8RwIWg

1 kommentar:

  1. Lol well all i can say is i think its funny and typical danish hehe :)

    SvaraRadera