tisdag 12 april 2011

Driving Me Crazy

Driving Me Crazy


Was sitting in a classmeeting, with my youngest sons class!
And Got Mad Angry...
actually I didnt at the meeting, but I should have.
Not really Like me, not banging my head against the others, so to speak.

BUT
As the days go by I get even more angry and today,
becuase of a "stupid" driver infront of me,
Im getting rid of my ANGER, right here and NOW.



Sooo, They are sitting and WHINING, over the fact that their
kids NEED to come to school

sometimes almost 2 hours early before they actually start the schoolday
(but not before schooltime)

They have a later schoolstart some days, and yeahh that could be
discussed BUT, the real issue

is Not the fact they have to go up early, its because
the busses doesnt come and go as the Parents
would like them to. 


Soooo Here is my Questions and answers.


1. Why do they need a schoolbus, well most of them live outside the city area!!!
    Ahaaaaaa!!!! Well Who in the first place put them there????



2. Do YOU really think that YOUR Kid, 3% of all the others, should have 
    MORE perks then the others going to school every day.???? 


3. DID YOU KNOW, that there are parents like ME,
    that still needs to Drive their KIDS

    80 km or More every Schoolday, whatever TIME they start,
    for them to even GET to school????
    That doent´t have YOUR Perks??!!! DID YOU KNOW that???



4. DID YOU know that there are parents LIKE ME that havent
    got School transfer, and just
    HAVE to Adept their Lfie, jobs and LEISURE TIME to pick up Kids,
    not just at the Football field after Training.
    (DO YOU even DO that? )

    That OUR Whole Life is controlled By the fact that
    OUR Kids Doesnt have the Same Perks as YOURS....

  
    AND YOU DARE TO WHINE ABOUT A COUPLE OF HOURS ......... 


    I THINK PARENTS SHOULD JUST SHUT UP SOMETIMES ......... 


Showing this thou : MY son is gonna Hate me....or  well maybe NOT Enjoy:
They was in 5th grade... Now the 7th.. But I still think there is hope in this.... :)
ENJOY:




1 kommentar: