onsdag 27 april 2011

ALLERGY

ALLERGY

The season for pollen allergy IS HERE and I am glad that I am not affected.
BUT
there is ONE thing that annoys me and makes me quite sick ,
And that is:  I have fur and dust Mites allergy.

I am lucky because if I just keep away from these elements,I feel good.

THIS brings us to the problem:

HOW THE HELL DOES YOUR BRAIN FUNCTION, 
HORSE RIDER.??!!!???!!!
DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT YOU ARE
Doing EXCEPT RIDING THOSE HORSES???

1st
You jump into your car with your horse clothes on.
(smell, odor, dust mites)
2nd
You Have No problems walking Into a
store right after you Been out with your horse. (horrible smell, even Worse odor, leaving trails of dust mites behind)
3rd
IT´S bad Enough That your horse leaves
SHIT all over the 'walkpaths,
Not Even a small dogshit is allowed but
I
 guess with a Horse it is something different.
4th
Today I Saw the worsed: She jumped off her horse,
lid a cigarette, jumped Into the car,
Grabbed her infant baby in the front and started to
breastfeed him / her.
OMG


For the record, I know thats not all horseback riders
ARE like this, but the thing is.

YOU DO SMELL, YOU Smell BAD, & the allergy I am getting if I am behind you in the cue SUPERMARKET
is Actually far Worse Then The Smell all together.



I Do live in the countryside, SO I have to adapt to
the environment somewhat BUT,
that doesn't mean that I NEED anything else then
smelly  recycle bins, the farmers Gross 
pig manure
, cow-dung and rotting rats trapped in cages ;)~



OVER AND OUT ........ 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar